Welcome back! (and welcome to my new readers, hi!)
This look is definitely an easy, affordable look and totally comfy. Below I will list item details, where you can shop it and cute alternatives! Also, I've included 5 ways to stay positive for those days you just aren't feeling your best! PS who's watching the Bachelor tonight?! Who's your fav? Mines Danielle M! Let me know below who you're rooting for!
Necklace: Tiffany & Company
Ring: Kendra Scott check out their rings
If you suffer from anxiety like I do, then you know the struggle of waking up some mornings at 1pm with no desire to get out of bed and just wanting to hide in your bed forever. Trust me, I get it completely. Many people do not understand, but I do and if any of you ever need to talk; feel free to email me anytime! Here are a few things that help me keep a positive mind on days like that! (Keep in mind I am not a medical professional. I am not saying this will cure you or help you; it is just what has worked for me personally)!
1) Start off the morning with a glass of water, a healthy breakfast and go for a walk! Staying active and getting up early will boost your immune system and provide those happy endorphins you need!
2) Going to bed earlier. This may seem impossible. The fast few weeks my sleeping schedule has gone way out of wack and I feel that this has definitely increased my anxiety. Going to bed early and waking up early have worked for me!
3) Staying off social media. Social media can have a terrible influence sometimes. Keep in mind that there is no need for competing. Who cares who has the cutest shoes or the best car? What's inside is what really matters, so keep a clean mind and a happy heart! There is always something to be thankful for. So if your social media is making you anxious, take a break!
4) Quotes/ bible verses. I feel like reading positive quotes has a huge impact for me. I have a private pinterest board full of positive quotes for when I'm feeling anxious! Also, my Jesus Calling daily devotional is amazing! Love it.
5) Essential Oils/ Bath & Body Works aromatherapy. If you haven't tried these, give it a shot! They smell so good and honestly, I feel like when you & your home smell good it makes you happier! The essential oils are little oils you can rub on pressure points or mix into your daily drinks/ foods (the edible ones!). The aromatherapy pillow mists are a must!
I hope that you're having a wonderful Monday & if you're feeling anxious, just take a breathe and try some of these things!
As always, subscribe and I will see y'all in my next post!