Hey beauties! Welcome to my Spring Wishlist!
If you're reading this, then you're obviously interested in my taste when it comes to style! (Thanks so much!) I'll keep it short & sweet, I'll describe the items listed + where you can shop them too! None of the items mentioned in this post are sponsored, just my honest favorites on my wishlist this season! Keep reading to see what I am loving!!
1) SANDBAR DROPS earrings by Baublebar. How stinkin' cute are these?! I am all about tassels lately and the color combination of these are just adorable. These earrings would look fabulous paired with a casual white top and jeans or dress it up with a fun black dress! The exact ones can be purchased here!
2) CHILL BEACH FLOPPY HAT by Betsey Johnson. I've seen these floppy hats everywhere; they make me seriously want a vacation ASAP! I literally told my boyfriend last night that I was saving up for us two to go on a cruise soon, so hopefully we do!! If so, this will definitely be a must have item. You can purchase this one here! I also love this one too!
3) Qupid Embroidered Pom Pom Sandals by Charlotte Russe. Seriously, are there any words? Pom Poms AND tassels, doesn't get any cuter. Best part? These are on sale for only $15 right now! Shop them here.
4) Off-shoulder blouse by Mango. Anything off-the-shoulder is a yes for me. The amount of items purchased that are off-the-shoulder tops recently is insane. But, I can't get enough! What drew my attention to it was the beautiful pale pink color! It's only $29.99! You can shop it here!
5) MAYA STRAW & TASSEL CLUTCH WRISTLET by Francesca's. Again, tassels. Are you sick of them yet? Hope not! How adorable is this clutch?! Definitely cannot wait for vacation! Definitely a must have this season. Shop it here!
6) MAUI HOOPS by Baublebar. Didn't realize how many of these items had pom poms and tassels.. Or did I? Totally not sorry. These are PRECIOUS!! I have never worn hoops, but I'm thinking of giving these a try! What do you think? Get them here!
7) Hayden Ripped Boyfriend Jeans by TOPSHOP from Nordstrom. I am in some desperate need of a good pair of boyfriend jeans! These look so comfy & cute! Distressed denim is always a must have! These are them! PS if you know of a good pair of distressed denim, comment and let me know!!
8) Sophia Webster bag from Harrods. This is totally out of my budget, but a girl can dream. It was too beautiful to not list it! This is a wish list after all! If you love it as much as I do, here it is! This one and this one are cute as well, and way more affordable!!
9) VEGAS RING by Baublebar. EEEEK, might be the most darling ring I've ever laid eyes on. And it is on sale for $22! It's definitely flashy, but I think would look amazing for a date night or GNO! If you love it too, you can shop it here!
10) Miguelina Lula cropped cotton-guipure lace top from The Outnet. Honestly, overpriced in my opinion! Here it is. It's beautiful, which is why I listed it! I never wear this mustard color, but this lace on top is just so pretty! I would probably opt for this one or this one, more affordable (you're welcome)!
Thanks for checking out my spring wish list!
If you purchase any of the following items, let me know by tagging me in a picture of you in it! I would love to see it! Also, I posted a coupon code for the Hidden Trunk boutique!